World's most powerful DPC cream
The patented, internationally tested high performance injection cream for the treatment of rising damp. Dryzone's high level of effectiveness makes it suitable for walls of all types, including cavity and rubble infill.
- Eradicates rising damp permanantly
- Clean and quick to apply, without the need for costly pressure injection equipment
- Available in 600ml foil wrapped cartridge, 310ml mastic cartridge and 5 litre tub sizes
Our most powerful rising damp treatment yet
A premium alternative to Dryzone Damp-Proofing Cream. They are patented 12mm diameter grooved rods that carry a powerful water repellent material. The simplest and most effective way to treat rising damp.
- Even more effective than Dryzone Damp-Proofing Cream
- No spillage or wastage due to patented rod design, a full treatment is achieved every time
- Available in foil packs of 10 rods or boxes of 50 rods
An effective salt inhibitor cream, for use on walls contaminated with rising damp. It resists the formation of salts in, or at, the masonry surface, without the need for a sand:cement render.
- Ensures efflorescence or salt contamination does not disrupt new plasterboard
- Easy to apply by brush or roller
- Primes the wall for the application of Drygrip Adhesive after only 30 minutes
Salt and damp resistant adhesive glue
A salt and damp resistant adhesive glue for fixing plasterboard directly to masonry surfaces. It is specifically formulated to work on walls treated with Dryzone Damp-Proofing Cream and Dryshield Cream. It is also effective as a general use adhesive.
- Fixes plasterboard to walls without the need for battens or screws
- Easily applied with the Dryzone High Viscosity Applicator gun
- Cures to allow plasterboard to accept new plaster after only 1½ hours